Good Measure / Shirley Crabtree Heavyweight Sweatshirt (Marl Grey)
- 100% cotton
- Loopback jersey fabric
- Ribbed crew neck with V insert
- Double layer ribbed side panels
- Flat locked seams
- Made in England
- A classic sweatshirt fit, a little short and wide with a close fit crew neck
You know what they say, good things come to those who wait. Good Measure have put a lot of time and thought into these here sweatshirts, and it certainly wasn’t for nothing. Everything from the fabric to the fit has been carefully mulled over to make what Good Measure believes to be the perfect sweatshirt, and if you’re looking for a classic fitting sweat made right here in the UK, then your hunt might just be over.
This one here is a corker. Named after Shirley Crabtree (AKA Big Daddy — everyone’s favourite big-bloke-in-a-leotard), you’d be right in thinking it’s a bit of a heavyweight. Made from 14oz loopback cotton, this is a fair bit thicker than the original Good Measure sweats. Perfect for wrestlers looking for tough training wear, or pretty much anyone else who’s after a substantial sweatshirt.
All measurements are in inches.
|Size||Pit To Pit||Back||Arms||Shoulders|
- We do not charge customers outside the EU the 20% VAT that is included in the price of most of the items we sell. See our shipping section for more details.
- Free shipping on UK orders over £140 and worldwide orders over £250.
- Order prior to 1pm Monday - Friday for same day shipping worldwide, next business day delivery within Mainland UK. Saturday Guaranteed shipping available too.
- During sales and holiday periods we do our best but can't always guarantee same day dispatch. If you definitely need your order next day get in touch.
We offer a 28 day return policy on all non-sale items.
Sale items can be returned within 14 days.
See our returns page for full details.
Need help with your order?
If you need further help with your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us using the details below:
firstname.lastname@example.org / +44 (0)161 831 7781
Monday–Saturday, 10am–6pm (GMT)