Gloverall / Classic Duffle Coat (Navy)
- 75% wool, 25% nylon
- Italian cloth
- Pancake hood with tab adjusters
- Detachable throat tab
- Fixed shoulder cape
- Large flap pockets
- Buffalo horn toggles
- Leather loop fastenings
- Check lining
- Made in England
- Regular fit
The Classic Duffle Coat from Gloverall is the real-deal duffle — if you were to open up your Illustrated Outerwear Dictionary on the D page, you’d be greeted with a massive picture of this jacket. Originally worn by the hardy lads of the Royal Navy, the duffle coat docked on dry land when Harold and Freda Morris got hold of a large batch of surplus coats and started selling them to labourers. By 1954 they’d started making their own under the Gloverall name, and added the horn toggles and tartan liner for a bit of subtle flare. Still made in England, the Classic Duffle Coat has all the high-quality hallmarks a classic garm’ like this deserves, and for that ‘Holden Caulfield on a battleship’ look, it can’t be beat.
All measurements are in inches.
|Size||Pit To Pit||Back||Arms||Shoulders|
- We do not charge customers outside the EU the 20% VAT that is included in the price of most of the items we sell. See our shipping section for more details.
- Free shipping on UK orders over £140 and worldwide orders over £250.
- Order prior to 3pm Monday - Friday for same day shipping worldwide, next business day delivery within Mainland UK. Saturday Guaranteed shipping available too.
- During sales and holiday periods we do our best but can't always guarantee same day dispatch. If you definitely need your order next day get in touch.
We offer a 28 day return policy on all non-sale items.
Sale items can be returned within 14 days.
See our returns page for full details.
Need help with your order?
If you need further help with your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us using the details below:
email@example.com / +44 (0)161 831 7781
Monday–Saturday, 10am–6pm (GMT)