Fracap / Scarponcini Boot - Rust
- Handmade in Italy
- Vibram Morflex Sole
- 3 different colours of lace
- Super limited availability
Fracap mountain boots, originally exclusive to the Japanese market - the quality of these is immense. Grain leather upper, with Vibram 'Morflex' sole unit, lace to toe design with speed lace and a padded ankle. Fracap embossed on outer ankle and full leather lining.
Handmade in Italy SIZING: quite narrow at the toe, if you have wide feet buy one size up.
All measurements are in inches.
|UK Size||Length||Ball of foot||Heel|
We sell shoes from all over the world, all sizes listed on the site are UK and based on the brand’s conversion chart. Any other relevant sizing info will be provided in the product description if necessary.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any further help with sizing.
- We do not charge customers outside the EU the 20% VAT that is included in the price of most of the items we sell. See our shipping section for more details.
- Free shipping on UK orders over £140, worldwide orders over £250.
- Order prior to 1pm Monday - Friday for same day shipping worldwide, next business day delivery within Mainland UK. Saturday Guaranteed shipping available too.
- During sales and holiday periods we do our best but can't always guarantee same day dispatch. If you definitely need your order next day get in touch.
We offer a 28 day return policy on all non-sale items.
Sale items can be returned for a credit note or exchange.
See our returns page for full details.
Need help with your order?
If you need further help with your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us using the details below:
email@example.com / +44 (0)161 831 7781
Monday–Saturday, 10am–6pm (GMT)
Buying a Christmas Present?
Wanting to buy this as a present for someone? Carry on shopping as usual then click apply at checkout.
We'll then take the prices off, wrap it up nicely and you can choose the delivery address - all for free.
If it's not quite what they wanted they can send it back to us directly for a credit note right up until the 15th of January. All they need do is fill in the form that comes with the present… best of all, you won't need to know.