Folk / Chunky Pointelle Crew Neck (Twisted Multi)
- 80% lambswool / 20% nylon
- Pointelle knit
- Saddle shoulder construction
- Regular fitting
Pointelle is a knitting technique that creates a pattern of openings and holes when completed. Function: cooler than a solid knit, it's the knitwear of choice during spring / summer months. Fun: juxtapose this jumper with a contrasting item underneath for a game of colour palette peek-a-boo. Fact: Folk head honcho Cathal Mcateer developed the lively hue used on this item by blending Refreshers in a food processor.
All measurements are in inches.
|Size||Pit To Pit||Back||Arms||Shoulders|
- We do not charge customers outside the EU the 20% VAT that is included in the price of most of the items we sell. See our shipping section for more details.
- Free shipping on UK orders over £140 and worldwide orders over £250.
- Order prior to 3pm Monday - Friday for same day shipping worldwide, next business day delivery within Mainland UK. Saturday Guaranteed shipping available too.
- During sales and holiday periods we do our best but can't always guarantee same day dispatch. If you definitely need your order next day get in touch.
We offer a 28 day return policy on all non-sale items.
Sale items can be returned within 14 days.
See our returns page for full details.
Need help with your order?
If you need further help with your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us using the details below:
email@example.com / +44 (0)161 831 7781
Monday–Saturday, 10am–6pm (GMT)