Fjällräven / Greenland Wax (-)
- An old prescription which is "friendly to the environment" and includes paraffin and beeswax
- Enough for ten impregnations of a Greenland Jacket
Fjällräven Greenland Wax is a hard block of impregnation for Fjällräven's G-1000 products and is used to maintain their water resistance.
Using Greenland wax is a pretty simple process that should be repeated at regular intervals. You can apply a thicker or thinner layer of wax depending on where you want to have more or less protection. The wax is easily applied with a source of heat, so irons and hairdryers at the ready.
Greenland Wax also works on Kånkens, as a seam sealer for tents and rucksacks and as a zip lubricator.
All measurements are in inches.
- We do not charge customers outside the EU the 20% VAT that is included in the price of most of the items we sell. See our shipping section for more details.
- Free shipping on UK orders over £140 and worldwide orders over £250.
- Order prior to 1pm Monday - Friday for same day shipping worldwide, next business day delivery within Mainland UK. Saturday Guaranteed shipping available too.
- During sales and holiday periods we do our best but can't always guarantee same day dispatch. If you definitely need your order next day get in touch.
We offer a 28 day return policy on all non-sale items.
Sale items can be returned within 14 days.
See our returns page for full details.
Need help with your order?
If you need further help with your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us using the details below:
firstname.lastname@example.org / +44 (0)161 831 7781
Monday–Saturday, 10am–6pm (GMT)