Engineered Garments / Wind Breaker (Yellow Cotton Ripstop)
- 100% cotton ripstop
- Full zip fastening
- Drawstring hood
- One front zip pocket
- Two large zip pockets wrapping around the sides
- Elasticated cuffs
- Drawstring hem
- Made in New York, USA
- Regular fit
The Engineered Garments Windbreaker is a real versatile piece from the great man himself, Daiki Suzuki. Made from lightweight ripstop fabric, its tough and wind-resistant whilst still light enough for summer wear. The bright colour is also pretty impressive, and conjures up images of collecting shells on a blustery beach or the glory days of yachting.
All measurements are in inches.
|Size||Pit To Pit||Back||Arms||Shoulders|
- We do not charge customers outside the EU the 20% VAT that is included in the price of most of the items we sell. See our shipping section for more details.
- Free shipping on UK orders over £140, worldwide orders over £250.
- Order prior to 1pm Monday - Friday for same day shipping worldwide, next business day delivery within Mainland UK. Saturday Guaranteed shipping available too.
- During sales and holiday periods we do our best but can't always guarantee same day dispatch. If you definitely need your order next day get in touch.
We offer a 28 day return policy on all non-sale items.
Sale items can be returned for a credit note or exchange.
See our returns page for full details.
Need help with your order?
If you need further help with your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us using the details below:
email@example.com / +44 (0)161 831 7781
Monday–Saturday, 10am–6pm (GMT)
Buying a Christmas Present?
Wanting to buy this as a present for someone? Carry on shopping as usual then click apply at checkout.
We'll then take the prices off, wrap it up nicely and you can choose the delivery address - all for free.
If it's not quite what they wanted they can send it back to us directly for a credit note right up until the 15th of January. All they need do is fill in the form that comes with the present… best of all, you won't need to know.