Edwin / Oi Polloi 10th Anniversary ED-49 (Dry Organic 14.5oz Green Selvage Denim)
- Only 100 pairs, exclusive to Oi Polloi
- Dry 14.5oz organic denim
- Deadstock Cone Mills denim
- Green selvage
- Right hand weave
- Five pocket jeans
- Button fly
- Edwin leather patch with Oi Polloi magpies
- Chain stitched hem
- Heavyweight canvas pockets
- Tapered leg
The Edwin Oi Polloi 10th Anniversary ED49 Jeans — hold onto those turn ups, salvage that selvedge and unbutton those flies… ‘cause the Edwin x Oi Polloi jeans are in town. Merging two of our favourite Edwin styles, they’ve got the reliable chassis of the ED49 with the pocket detail of the Nashville. The denim itself is none other than deadstock, green selvage denim from that Shangri-la of Serge de Nîmes, Cone Mills. Based in North Carolina, Cone Mills have been supplying denim since 1910, and there’s little they don’t know about the finer points of the blue stuff. To top it all off, there’s a one-off leather patch on the back complete with the obligatory Oi Polloi magpies.
Only 100 pairs of these exist, so don’t hang about if you’re after a pair.
All measurements are in inches.
- We do not charge customers outside the EU the 20% VAT that is included in the price of most of the items we sell. See our shipping section for more details.
- Free shipping on all UK orders over and worldwide orders over £50.
- Order prior to 1pm Monday - Friday for same day shipping worldwide, next business day delivery within Mainland UK. Saturday Guaranteed shipping available too.
- During sales and holiday periods we do our best but can't always guarantee same day dispatch. If you definitely need your order next day get in touch.
We offer a 28 day return policy on all non-sale items.
Sale items can be returned for a credit note or exchange.
See our returns page for full details.
Need help with your order?
If you need further help with your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us using the details below:
email@example.com / +44 (0)161 831 7781
Monday–Saturday, 10am–6pm (GMT)
Buying a Christmas Present?
Wanting to buy this as a present for someone? Carry on shopping as usual then click apply at checkout.
We'll then take the prices off, wrap it up nicely and you can choose the delivery address - all for free.
If it's not quite what they wanted they can send it back to us directly for a credit note right up until the 15th of January. All they need do is fill in the form that comes with the present… best of all, you won't need to know.