- Canvas upper
- Rubber sole
- Rubber toe cap
- Side vents
- Chuck Taylor branding on the heel
Designed way back in 1917, the Converse All Star Chuck Taylors have been worn by everyone from old-style slam dunkers to Kurt Cobain and thoroughly deserve the much thrown about title of ‘classic’. Originally made with basketball in mind, they’ve got a nice and flexible canvas upper and a tough rubber toe cap to stop stubbed toes. Due to their narrow nature the wide-footed amongst you may want to size up for a bit more room.
At present there's no sizing information for this product, if you would like some help give us a ring on +44 (0)161 831 7781.
- We do not charge customers outside the EU the 20% VAT that is included in the price of most of the items we sell. See our shipping section for more details.
- Free shipping on UK orders over £140 and worldwide orders over £250.
- Order prior to 3pm Monday - Friday for same day shipping worldwide, next business day delivery within Mainland UK. Saturday Guaranteed shipping available too.
- During sales and holiday periods we do our best but can't always guarantee same day dispatch. If you definitely need your order next day get in touch.
We offer a 28 day return policy on all non-sale items.
Sale items can be returned within 14 days.
See our returns page for full details.
Need help with your order?
If you need further help with your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us using the details below:
firstname.lastname@example.org / +44 (0)161 831 7781
Monday–Saturday, 10am–6pm (GMT)