Converse / Chuck Taylor All Star Ox (Frappe)
- Canvas upper
- Rubber sole
- Rubber toe cap
- Side vents
- Chuck Taylor branding on the heel
Designed way back in 1917, the Converse All Star Chuck Taylors have been worn by everyone from old-style slam dunkers to Kurt Cobain and thoroughly deserve the much thrown about title of ‘classic’. Originally made with basketball in mind, they’ve got a nice and flexible canvas upper and a tough rubber toe cap to stop stubbed toes. Due to their narrow nature the wide-footed amongst you may want to size up for a bit more room.
All measurements are in inches.
|Size||Ball of Foot||Sock Height||Foot Length|
Converse All Star Footwear Size Conversion
Converse Jack Purcell Footwear Size Conversion
- We do not charge customers outside the EU the 20% VAT that is included in the price of most of the items we sell. See our shipping section for more details.
- Free shipping on UK orders over £140, worldwide orders over £250.
- Order prior to 1pm Monday - Friday for same day shipping worldwide, next business day delivery within Mainland UK. Saturday Guaranteed shipping available too.
- During sales and holiday periods we do our best but can't always guarantee same day dispatch. If you definitely need your order next day get in touch.
We offer a 28 day return policy on all non-sale items.
Sale items can be returned for a credit note or exchange.
See our returns page for full details.
Need help with your order?
If you need further help with your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us using the details below:
firstname.lastname@example.org / +44 (0)161 831 7781
Monday–Saturday, 10am–6pm (GMT)
Buying a Christmas Present?
Wanting to buy this as a present for someone? Carry on shopping as usual then click apply at checkout.
We'll then take the prices off, wrap it up nicely and you can choose the delivery address - all for free.
If it's not quite what they wanted they can send it back to us directly for a credit note right up until the 15th of January. All they need do is fill in the form that comes with the present… best of all, you won't need to know.