Clarks Originals / Oi Polloi Wallabee (Wasabi)
- 'Unicorn Leather' uppers (elk hide)
- Aniline dyed suede
- Crepe rubber sole unit
- Limited edition
When tasked with creating a variation on one of our favourite shoes, we were initially stumped. How to improve on a design as classic as the Clarks Wallabee? Something special was in order — ‘Unicorn Leather‘ — the name given to elk hides by the specialist tannery tasked with producing the raw materials. As with all deer and antelope skins, the resulting leather is naturally very soft. When using hides from wild animals, there are always plenty of scars and scratches on the leather. The tannery have rightly made a feature of this natural quality, accentuating it with the use of aniline dye. Aniline dyed leathers are tumbled for up to 12 hours, in order to enhance the subtle variations of each hide and ensure a vibrant colour.
Clarks Originals Footwear Size Conversion
- We do not charge customers outside the EU the 20% VAT that is included in the price of most of the items we sell. See our shipping section for more details.
- Free shipping on UK orders over £140 and worldwide orders over £250.
- Order prior to 3pm Monday - Friday for same day shipping worldwide, next business day delivery within Mainland UK. Saturday Guaranteed shipping available too.
- During sales and holiday periods we do our best but can't always guarantee same day dispatch. If you definitely need your order next day get in touch.
We offer a 28 day return policy on all non-sale items.
Sale items can be returned within 14 days.
See our returns page for full details.
Need help with your order?
If you need further help with your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us using the details below:
firstname.lastname@example.org / +44 (0)161 831 7781
Monday–Saturday, 10am–6pm (GMT)