Mr Lewis as... The Lighthouse Keeper
Seeking solitude after becoming fed up with modern life, the Light House keeper spends his days (and nights) flashing at passing ships. No, not like that – he’s making sure they don’t crash. He lives in what is essentially a big torch, you see. We could make some kind of ‘Lifted’ joke here and mention the Lighthouse Family but we reckon you’d rather we didn’t. He might have ditched modern life, but one link remains… nice clothes. He could have just gone back to basics – but you’ve got to allow a man some privileges.
- Sperry Top-Sider 75th Anniversary CVO (Birch)
- Universal Works Twill Shorts (Khaki Cotton Twill)
- Armor-Lux Théviec (Navy / Ecru)
- Albam Bound Knit And Drill Tank (Navy)
- Filson Italia Historic Shirt (Chambray)