Baracuta / Made in England G9 (British Racing Green)
- Exclusive to Oi Polloi
- 50% cotton, 50% polyester outer
- Baracuta check polyester viscose lining
- Oi Polloi neck label on the inside
- Ribbed nylon cuffs and hem
- Double button fastening collar
- Two button fastening handwarmer pockets
- Vent on the back
- Made in England
- Regular fit, but quite small sizing - check the sizing info and consider choosing a bigger size than your usual
As far as we’re concerned, the Baracuta G9 is THE classic British sports jacket, so when the time came for us to make our own, there was only one colour it could be — that classic sporting colour known as British Racing Green. This regal hue was first seen in the oily world of motor-racing back in 1903, when colours where assigned to countries to avoid confusion. Seeing as the more obvious red, white and blue were nabbed by the Italians, the French and the Germans, the British team decided to lump for a dignified tone of green.
Ace colour aside, our Baracuta G9 is the same G9 you know and love. Just the thing for casual afternoons spent doing handbrake turns on your local golf-course.
All measurements are in inches.
|Size||Pit To Pit||Back||Arms||Shoulders|
- We do not charge customers outside the EU the 20% VAT that is included in the price of most of the items we sell. See our shipping section for more details.
- Free shipping on UK orders over £140 and worldwide orders over £250.
- Order prior to 1pm Monday - Friday for same day shipping worldwide, next business day delivery within Mainland UK. Saturday Guaranteed shipping available too.
- During sales and holiday periods we do our best but can't always guarantee same day dispatch. If you definitely need your order next day get in touch.
We offer a 28 day return policy on all non-sale items.
Sale items can be returned within 14 days.
See our returns page for full details.
Need help with your order?
If you need further help with your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us using the details below:
firstname.lastname@example.org / +44 (0)161 831 7781
Monday–Saturday, 10am–6pm (GMT)