Baracuta / G9 Slim Fit Harrington (Denim Blue)
- 100% cotton outer
- Baracuta check polyester viscose lining
- Ribbed nylon cuffs and hem
- Double button fastening collar
- Two button fastening handwarmer pockets
- Vent on the back
- Regular fit
The Baracuta G9 Slimfit Harrington jacket was born in Manchester back in 1937. John Miller and his brothers came up with the legendary tartan-lined jacket in their Baracuta factory on Chorlton Street, just a stone's throw from our shop's front door. The Baracuta G9 has been worn by everyone from McQueen to the 1966 England World Cup team.
All measurements are in inches.
|Size||Pit To Pit||Back||Arms||Shoulders|
- We do not charge customers outside the EU the 20% VAT that is included in the price of most of the items we sell. See our shipping section for more details.
- Free shipping on UK orders over £140, worldwide orders over £250.
- Order prior to 1pm Monday - Friday for same day shipping worldwide, next business day delivery within Mainland UK. Saturday Guaranteed shipping available too.
- During sales and holiday periods we do our best but can't always guarantee same day dispatch. If you definitely need your order next day get in touch.
We offer a 28 day return policy on all non-sale items.
Sale items can be returned for a credit note or exchange.
See our returns page for full details.
Need help with your order?
If you need further help with your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us using the details below:
firstname.lastname@example.org / +44 (0)161 831 7781
Monday–Saturday, 10am–6pm (GMT)