A.P.C. / Rescue Jeans (Dry Indigo)
- 100% cotton
- Dry indigo red selvage denim
- A.P.C. embossed first button
- Button fly
A looser-fitting version of New Standards, and looser than most we sell (similar to an Edwin Nashville or 47), we'd still call A.P.C. Rescue regular fitting jeans. The back pockets are also a touch lower which adds to their more relaxed character.
Rescue sizes are in some sort of Euro-inches. The waist will also stretch out by at least an inch with wear (they'll return to their original size with after they're washed but will stretch out again). If you're normally between sizes we'd definitely recommend getting the smaller size.
A.P.C. denim also comes with long legs. We'd wait until they've had a couple of washes before decided whether-or-not to have them taken up as they can lose up to two inches.
A lot of faff but they're worth it.
All measurements are in inches.
- We do not charge customers outside the EU the 20% VAT that is included in the price of most of the items we sell. See our shipping section for more details.
- Free shipping on all UK orders over and worldwide orders over £50.
- Order prior to 1pm Monday - Friday for same day shipping worldwide, next business day delivery within Mainland UK. Saturday Guaranteed shipping available too.
- During sales and holiday periods we do our best but can't always guarantee same day dispatch. If you definitely need your order next day get in touch.
We offer a 28 day return policy on all non-sale items.
Sale items can be returned for a credit note or exchange.
See our returns page for full details.
Need help with your order?
If you need further help with your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us using the details below:
firstname.lastname@example.org / +44 (0)161 831 7781
Monday–Saturday, 10am–6pm (GMT)
Buying a Christmas Present?
Wanting to buy this as a present for someone? Carry on shopping as usual then click apply at checkout.
We'll then take the prices off, wrap it up nicely and you can choose the delivery address - all for free.
If it's not quite what they wanted they can send it back to us directly for a credit note right up until the 15th of January. All they need do is fill in the form that comes with the present… best of all, you won't need to know.