A.P.C. / Irish Marine Pullover (Dark Navy)
- 100% wool
- Textured jacquard and cable knit
- Button shoulder
- Crew neck, cuffs and hem
- Regular fit
A.P.C. may be more French than a bucket of frog legs in the passenger seat of a Renault, but for the Irish Marine Pullover they’ve dropped the garlic and looked to the islands of West Ireland for inspiration. Originally knitted by the hardy, sea-battered wives of fishermen, Aran jumpers are a time-honoured way of staying warm in the less-than-ideal Irish weather.
Whilst we’re talking about Aran jumpers, there’s more to the pattern than keeping warm and looking sharp — according to a trusted source, the honeycomb pattern was originally a symbol for worker bees, the cable was a wish for safety and good luck when fishing and the diamonds were for wealth and treasure.
All measurements are in inches.
|Size||Pit To Pit||Back||Arms||Shoulders|
- We do not charge customers outside the EU the 20% VAT that is included in the price of most of the items we sell. See our shipping section for more details.
- Free shipping on UK orders over £140 and worldwide orders over £250.
- Order prior to 3pm Monday - Friday for same day shipping worldwide, next business day delivery within Mainland UK. Saturday Guaranteed shipping available too.
- During sales and holiday periods we do our best but can't always guarantee same day dispatch. If you definitely need your order next day get in touch.
We offer a 28 day return policy on all non-sale items.
Sale items can be returned within 14 days.
See our returns page for full details.
Need help with your order?
If you need further help with your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us using the details below:
email@example.com / +44 (0)161 831 7781
Monday–Saturday, 10am–6pm (GMT)