Albam / Alpine Harrington (Forest)
- 100% nylon outer
- Lightweight crinkle coated Italian fabric
- Water repellent
- Mesh lined drawstring hood
- Detachable hood with three press-stud throat-fastening
- Two way zip fastening with press-stud storm-flap
- Two front handwarmer pockets
- Press stud waist adjusters on each side
- Brushed silver press studs
- Regular fit
- Made in England
The Alpine Harrington Jacket is a more winter friendly version of the Harrington jacket from Albam — for a visual reference, think somewhere along the lines of Elvis Presley tobogganing in Aspen. It’s got that short, fit you’d expect from a Harrington jacket, but the fabric is a water-repellent lightweight nylon and it’s got the added winter benefits of a detachable hood.
All measurements are in inches.
|Size||Pit To Pit||Back||Arms||Shoulders|
- We do not charge customers outside the EU the 20% VAT that is included in the price of most of the items we sell. See our shipping section for more details.
- Free shipping on all UK orders over and worldwide orders over £50.
- Order prior to 1pm Monday - Friday for same day shipping worldwide, next business day delivery within Mainland UK. Saturday Guaranteed shipping available too.
- During sales and holiday periods we do our best but can't always guarantee same day dispatch. If you definitely need your order next day get in touch.
We offer a 28 day return policy on all non-sale items.
Sale items can be returned for a credit note or exchange.
See our returns page for full details.
Need help with your order?
If you need further help with your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us using the details below:
firstname.lastname@example.org / +44 (0)161 831 7781
Monday–Saturday, 10am–6pm (GMT)
Buying a Christmas Present?
Wanting to buy this as a present for someone? Carry on shopping as usual then click apply at checkout.
We'll then take the prices off, wrap it up nicely and you can choose the delivery address - all for free.
If it's not quite what they wanted they can send it back to us directly for a credit note right up until the 15th of January. All they need do is fill in the form that comes with the present… best of all, you won't need to know.